A notepad, journal, and todo list for my own personal use. Published to the public because some of this stuff might be useful or entertaining to you, but probably not. Inspired by achurch.org, jwz.org, and textfiles.com
- I think it’s funny how Color is so important in computing, yet it’s surprisingly absent in most modern CLI’s.
- I’ve got a bunch of Commodore 64‘s to repair.
- My position on Backups and why Diskology’s Disk Jockey is a great piece of hardware.
- There’s no standard for Repeatable Music? What?
- Then there’s what I like to call The Chinese Goatse Incident.
- IRC, the great chat protocol that fell behind.
- OpenTTD, the world’s best tycoon game.
- Retro Gaming is a hobby as simple or as as complex as you make it.
- What’s the best version of Tempest?
- Magic: the Gathering is the best strategy game ever made.
- The Canadian Rockies are the most beautiful travel destination on Earth.
- Because I’m a total nerd, I spent some time in California and Nevada looking for filming locations from The Wizard.
- I attended Breakpoint 2008 in Germany and felt like a fish out of water.
- The microstate of Liechtenstein, and how you can walk across the whole country in one day.
- Every Canadian needs to make a pilgrimage to Vimy Ridge.
- What do the Nuremberg Rally Grounds look like in the 21st Century?
- Nobody knew about Stadium Gate Station, Vancouver’s abandoned monorail station.
- Let me tell you the story of a website known as Cheapo Vegas.